- Mailmark is available as an option for machine-readable Letters and Large Letters sorted as Access 70. You can send General Large Letters (providing the thickness of the mailing item does not exceed 10mm), Business Mail, Advertising Mail, Responsible Mail, Poll Cards and Magazine Subscription Mail using Mailmark. It is not available with non machine-readable items or Access 1400. Visit the Our Services page to see the services you can use with Mailmark.
- Agility - you can make better business decisions based on the extra visibility of Royal Mail performance that Mailmark reporting provides
- Confidence - you know when your communications are predicted to reach customers and can time your follow up and resources. You can provide proof of process to your stakeholders and improve the timing of your customer contact
- Efficiency - information on address quality and incorrect data helps you to improve your data and ensure you always get the best possible price
- Solutions - see exactly at what point a problem arises and why
- Proof of value - demonstrate efficiency through mail reporting
- Proportional adjustments - a more targeted and transparent adjustments system
- Equip and attract - the new capability will open the door to new customers
- Campaign integration - predicted delivery information generated by the Mailmark technology will help you to integrate your marketing campaigns across media as well as improve your contact centre scheduling.
- ROI - compare effectiveness of mail to other media
- Data Improvement - improve accuracy and ensure your mail is always processed at the best possible price
Here is a useful video explaining about how to access your Mailmark reports and how to read them.
Our Royal Mail Mailmark Reporting page provides updates about changes to the reporting functionality.
- Mailmark Adjustments explained (Updated 04/07/2018)
- Creating supply chains (Updated 17/08/2018)
- SCID Request Form
- Participant ID Request Form
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) (Updated 08/11/2017)
- Royal Mail Mailmark Barcode Definition Document (Updated, 16/09/2015)
- Mailmark eManifest Handling System Implementation Guidelines (Updated, 05/12/2018)
- 4-state Barcode for Mailmark Font (Updated, 24/10/2013)
- Mailmark Barcode Options (Updated, 27/10/2014)
- Encoder User Guide (Updated, 17/02/2014)
- Encoder & Decoding Mailmark Barcode C Guide (Updated, 17/02/2014)
- Encoder & Decoding Mailmark Barcode L Guide (Updated, 17/02/2014)
- Mailmark Barcode Encoder Eng EXE (Updated, 19/02/2014)
- Mailmark Barcode Endcoder Eng SRC (Updated, 19/02/2014)
- Mailmark SAP Codes (Updated, 03/04/2014)
Customers wishing to send poll cards using the Mailmark service must send examples of the poll cards to be accredited by us before they post them. In our Quality Assurance process, we check the poll cards for the following:
The physical design passes our mail processing test
The Mailmark barcode can be read by our machines
The address accuracy and positioning
The DPS allocation and accuracy